In the video below, you’ll see a time lapse experiment we did to test how long the glows from Aurora last with different thicknesses.
We tried less than 1mm, 1-2mm, and 3-4mm thicknesses.
- 24 hour run time.
- 1 photo per minute (playback speed in video is at double speed to make viewing quicker).
- Camera set to manual with fixed exposure settings to allow for true representation of glow variance over time.
- When 2-4mm thick and charged with sunlight for 2 hours, Aurora glow in the dark paint can remain visible for up to 24 hours!
- Aurora is brightest up to 6 hours.
- Aurora has good glows for 14-17 hours depending on thickness and charging.
- Keep Aurora above 2mm for best results.
Aurora, when used right, will outlast the night with strong glows all night long 🙂
We hope you found this video useful!
Music: Silver Lakes by Wes Hutchinson
Icons: designed by Freepik from Flaticon (https://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik)